Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Position Vacant: Kylie forum in need of a moderator.

Default Position Vacant: Kylie forum in need of a moderator.

Neil, you need to keep your house in check. Too many fatties with too much time on their hands trolling around.

agreed.

Regular

If you dont like it, then dont sign on. I'm sure Neil has better things to do than run around wiping your nose everytime somebody says something that puts it out of joint.
    Quote of the week:

And how come your quote of the week signature has been the same for months?

what's wrong with sending out a signal when you personally think this board is better of with perhaps more moderators?

if you don't like this thread then don't read it. same situation right?

Quote Originally Posted by macbilbob20 View Post
    If you dont like it, then dont sign on. I'm sure Neil has better things to do than run around wiping your nose everytime somebody says something that puts it out of joint.
    Idiot, I slag off the atrocious X and Body Language all the time but those who come on and spew absolutely irrational shit like an album with shit like Cosmic is better than a Stuart Price produced Kylie album is hardly being truthful and just pushing buttons.

All in all, all the fame seeking whores should go. Including you - get your man-cellulite out of the forum and get a gym membership. You might then get a boyfriend, albeit a 60 year old one.

Quote Originally Posted by bforbrutus View Post
    Idiot, I slag off the atrocious X and Body Language all the time but those who come on and spew absolutely irrational shit like an album with shit like Cosmic is better than a Stuart Price produced Kylie album is hardly being truthful and just pushing buttons.

All in all, all the fame seeking whores should go. Including you - get your man-cellulite out of the forum and get a gym membership. You might then get a boyfriend, albeit a 60 year old one.
    lmao

Well if I was a mod I'd move this to feedback (where alas it should be really), move other threads to off topic that aren't Kylie News and Discussion, ban the guy who spams about his forum and then ban anyone who doesn't think Cover Me With Kisses is a great track

I would, however be open to bribes

Quote Originally Posted by bforbrutus View Post

lol

And you're asking for a moderator? Oh god, the irony.

People need to learn to accept other people's views. I'd take BL and X over Aphrodite any day. Some of us are strong opinionated and don't love everything she does and we have the right to express how we feel. Get over it.

chokoberii @ tumblr

I'd love to be a moderator on SayHey. If your interested in another moderator, i'd only be too happy to do it.
    If You Ever Feel Those Words Then Let Me Know, I Don't Ever Wanna Hear I'm Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by naxxo.licious™ View Post

lol

And you're asking for a moderator? Oh god, the irony.

People need to learn to accept other people's views. I'd take BL and X over Aphrodite any day. Some of us are strong opinionated and don't love everything she does and we have the right to express how we feel. Get over it.
    correct!
    But some people just think it's better to think about the way the opinions are expressed, and like to have more moderators around to keep an eye out. Nothing wrong with that I'd say.