Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Position Vacant: Kylie forum in need of a moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawbs View Post
    SayHey has it's crash days when it seems everyone's insane and all the posts are crazy. But then usually it turns back to it's normal self within a few days.

It's always been like that and this "freedom of speech" no matter how insane it sometimes is, is still the reason why SayHey is the only true Kylie forum.

Only the real fans hang around here. Because only the real fans can care anough to be this passionate about Kylie.

I absolutely do not want this place to become another .com where you are not allowed to do anything.

If you can't handle the heat that comes once in a while then go over to KylieKonnect...
    Some people can't handle the heat, some just feel it could be a nicer place if it were just a little more dignified.

Siendo un Héroe electromovimiento's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strawbs View Post
    SayHey has it's crash days when it seems everyone's insane and all the posts are crazy. But then usually it turns back to it's normal self within a few days.

It's always been like that and this "freedom of speech" no matter how insane it sometimes is, is still the reason why SayHey is the only true Kylie forum.

Only the real fans hang around here. Because only the real fans can care anough to be this passionate about Kylie.

I absolutely do not want this place to become another .com where you are not allowed to do anything.

If you can't handle the heat that comes once in a while then go over to KylieKonnect...
    Thank you love for expanding my line of thought! I couldn't have said it better
    “The secret to success is to offend the greatest number of people." ----George Bernard Shaw

My Kylie Collection on Line: Pink Sparkle Butterfly Kylie

My KABAH Collection on Line: Llenos de Magia

I want Kylie's shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by The Speakerphone Boy View Post
    yeah this place is getting boring, o so boring
    seriously though, I'm all for constructive critisism and people not liking this/not liking that, but it's getting to be a joke at the mo, really depressing as this place used to be a lot of fun and now every other post, or even more 2/1 is about how much everyone hates everything she does... maybe we should have 2 news and discussions, one for all the negative and one for all the positive, that way at least we could block out all the crap.
    The real issue is why do people not like everything Kylie does anymore?

Fact is the reaction to the COMW video was so strongly divided this time around that obviously team Kylie did not manage to find the correct balance.

There were people booing when the ATL video came out, but it was a small group of people as 90% of us here liked the video a lot.

If Kylie fans are becoming this divided with what she does, it is not a good sign in my oppinion. Then team Kylie are doing something wrong. Especially when the people complaining are mostly complaining over the fact that Kylie is doing "the same old thing over and over". I.e. no matter how amazing it looks, the basic idea is the same as it has been for too long.
    (This same type of comments also flew around when Aphrodite leaked. Great, fantastic but oh so same old same old).

Yes, some people here go over the top and express their disappointment a little too much which kind of annoys me because it makes the actual issue disappear.
    Like now, people had good comments and good discussions about GOMW video, yet all everyone is talking about is the negative bashers.

People should have the right to express their dissappointment as well, without being called a negative basher.

IMO this forum also has plenty of "positive basher". That's all the people who bash anyone who has a critical comment to give by saying "You are stupid. You don't love Kylie. Go away."

sayhey need a mod... too many trolls

... Neil did close down some threads yesterday ...

... as for the moderation ... untill some time ago it was mainly Mullo that was around ... recently another long-lost 1555 moderator emerged ... and I even saw some posts from Clever Girl not so long ago ...

... as long people don't start bashing people they are entitled to their opinions ... unless they're just out to be a complete nuisance ... then it's off with their heads asap ...

have a look at my KMO2014/KMOz2015 tour pictures: http://www.sayhey.co.uk/forum/showth...r-photo-thread

Cat Lover

Quote Originally Posted by kylieistheshiz View Post
    I'd love to be a moderator on SayHey. If your interested in another moderator, i'd only be too happy to do it.
    Me too.

Definitely interested! I run a huge forum already as u know so i got loads of experience. Some of these gurls around here need a whacking

lost in this illusion

SayHey's Favourite Poster is interested too

sarcastic ray of sunshine smilemadeofsun's Avatar

Hey guys, there is a way we can each moderate the forum to our specific needs.

IT'S CALLED THE IGNORE/BLOCK OPTION

I am just as annoyed with all of the attention seeking people on here but that's why I used the feature the mods were kind enough to provide us with

I encourage you all to do the same

Quote Originally Posted by fotpluvskylie View Post
    Definitely interested! I run a huge forum already as u know so i got loads of experience. Some of these gurls around here need a whacking
    Ok I've been quiet about this until now but,
    Oh dear god, enough already!!! You run a forum, ok, WE FUCKING GOT IT! Now, give it a rest, come on! It must not be doing that well, if you have to mention it every 5 minutes! You're trying too hard, dear, really. People on SayHey are not going to visit your forum JUST BECAUSE they can't stand your continuous talking about it anymore! How come you're the only one who has not realized that yet?! Did you think people wouldn't notice that you're posting here only to do some publicity? I'm fucking embarrassed for you! If you'll ever be a moderator on here I swear to god i'll sign out for good!

Whoa! That felt good!

©TomCatmakesfakelookgoodTM
    find me on Twitter and Facebook