Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Position Vacant: Kylie forum in need of a moderator.

sarcastic ray of sunshine smilemadeofsun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomCat View Post
    If you'll ever be a moderator on here I swear to god i'll sign out for good!
    And I, (and probably 90% of sayhey) would join you. Giving fotpoop any kind of power around here would surely be a herald of the apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by smilemadeofsun View Post
    And I, (and probably 90% of sayhey) would join you. Giving fotpoop any kind of power around here would surely be a herald of the apocalypse
    fotpluvskylie

Oh Shiite !!! The Apocalypse !!!!!!

Just Kidding

Neil R couldn't give me the job at gunpoint. You think getting in the middle of any of these shiitestorms is fun ? LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCat View Post
    Ok I've been quiet about this until now but,
    Oh dear god, enough already!!! You run a forum, ok, WE FUCKING GOT IT! Now, give it a rest, come on! It must not be doing that well, if you have to mention it every 5 minutes! You're trying too hard, dear, really. People on SayHey are not going to visit your forum JUST BECAUSE they can't stand your continuous talking about it anymore! How come you're the only one who has not realized that yet?! Did you think people wouldn't notice that you're posting here only to do some publicity? I'm fucking embarrassed for you! If you'll ever be a moderator on here I swear to god i'll sign out for good!

Whoa! That felt good!
    so pressed. stay mad g0rl!

Quote Originally Posted by smilemadeofsun View Post
    Hey guys, there is a way we can each moderate the forum to our specific needs.

IT'S CALLED THE IGNORE/BLOCK OPTION

I am just as annoyed with all of the attention seeking people on here but that's why I used the feature the mods were kind enough to provide us with

I encourage you all to do the same
    Thank you! I'm setting this up now.

Quote Originally Posted by bforbrutus View Post
    Well you are of poor taste, a liar or insane to say that Fall For You, Cosmic, After Dark, Sensitied, Nu-Di-Ty are more enjoyable than any of Aphrodite's tracks.
    Overall Body Language and X are far stronger than Aphrodite. Aphrodite is boring until the title track comes in, a massive let down. So deal with opinions or don't come on here.
    Levitating= 24
    My Head & My Heart= 95
    Perfect= 96
    Future Nostalgia= 5
    Divide= 15
    No. 6 Collaborations Project= 46
    Snacks= 91