Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Fotp

  1. #1
    Regular ankh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cattolica (italy)
    Posts
    2,115

    Default Fotp

    I don't really get all the fuss about this forum...
    they are always late and there are only those 5 or 6 regular posters.

    TO AVOID

  2. #2

    Default

    IKR? lol

  3. #3
    Dirty Hands...I Demand! Bevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    who knows? I move like a seagull
    Posts
    5,515

    Default

    I think it's good to be in different forums, you talk with new people and not only with Kylie fans.
    Let me slip into something more comfortable...Like the contents of your mind
    Wanna make reality of the fantasies...I think about all the time
    Hush Hush...Don't tell a soul... Hush Hush...Nobody will know
    Hush Hush...Just give up control... Hush Hush... We are sexual gold


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    269

    Default

    omg ur so obsessed with us you had to make a thread

    i lol @ the pressed g0rls

  5. #5
    Regular ankh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cattolica (italy)
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    we all know that u are a bit retarded ..... but u should really widen your vocabulary u know? u said "pressed" in every single post today.

    c'mon.. go back on your queer-full forum

  6. #6
    Dirty Hands...I Demand! Bevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    who knows? I move like a seagull
    Posts
    5,515

    Default

    The only problem with that forum is that the Media zone is not available until you are writing there for a week. That's why people don't sign up there. No one will spend one week posting to access to multimedia when they can find all the stuff in other forums or blogs. With that rule, newbies can't upload things and share material, that's why you see the same people posting and newbies leave the forum before the media is open for them. It's not a bad forum, I like it, but Multimedia is too much restringed.
    Let me slip into something more comfortable...Like the contents of your mind
    Wanna make reality of the fantasies...I think about all the time
    Hush Hush...Don't tell a soul... Hush Hush...Nobody will know
    Hush Hush...Just give up control... Hush Hush... We are sexual gold


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bevan View Post
    The only problem with that forum is that the Media zone is not available until you are writing there for a week. That's why people don't sign up there. No one will spend one week posting to access to multimedia when they can find all the stuff in other forums or blogs. With that rule, newbies can't upload things and share material, that's why you see the same people posting and newbies leave the forum before the media is open for them. It's not a bad forum, I like it, but Multimedia is too much restringed.
    Lol but that's the whole point - to sort out the posters and lurkers. We don't want lurkers. It's a forum not a blog

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ankh88 View Post
    we all know that u are a bit retarded ..... but u should really widen your vocabulary u know? u said "pressed" in every single post today.

    c'mon.. go back on your queer-full forum
    Stay pressed uglee

  9. #9
    Dirty Hands...I Demand! Bevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    who knows? I move like a seagull
    Posts
    5,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fotpluvskylie View Post
    Lol but that's the whole point - to sort out the posters and lurkers. We don't want lurkers. It's a forum not a blog
    and that's why people from here is telling you that 4 o 5 people post there, the only ones with media access. A forum was made for sharing, not to a have a VIP area totally restringed. It's not about lurkers, it's about trying to get as much users as you can and if your media is restringed for a whole week, people will go to other forums. Well, we can say the same, most of our multimedia goes to your forum, so are you a lurker? think about that, people will always steal links and will always do. If you keep that rule in your forum, you will be alone there one day with your 4 o 5 friends....
    Let me slip into something more comfortable...Like the contents of your mind
    Wanna make reality of the fantasies...I think about all the time
    Hush Hush...Don't tell a soul... Hush Hush...Nobody will know
    Hush Hush...Just give up control... Hush Hush... We are sexual gold


  10. #10
    Regular ankh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cattolica (italy)
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bevan View Post
    , you will be alone there one day with your 4 o 5 friends....
    i think he is already alone.... and with lots of time in his hands

    hhhaaa .... bored people

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •